When we talk about local SEO, Google My Business is the number 1 tool to use for customer engagement and lead generation.
Google My Business is a free tool from Google that helps you engage with customers on Google for free!
- With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.
- You can post photos and offers to your profile to show what makes your business unique, and give customers reasons to choose you every time
- Your customers are ready to connect – by calling, messaging, or leaving reviews. Now, with more ways to transact, you can do more business.
As an agency that manages multiple accounts, we have seen first hand how important Google My Business is.
One of our Carpet Cleaning clients receives 44% of the phone leads from Google My Business.
We have verified the business, added all the necessary details. We post frequently (COVID updates, Offers, Posts, Images, etc) and we engage with their customers directly.
If you are a small business owner you also need to use this tool.
This is what you should do:
- Complete all the information Google asks for
- Add Services/and or Products
- Post on Google My Business, we recommend you make one post every week.
- Create a short URL for your GMB listing
- Ask people to review your business by sending them a review form (97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking for a local business online every day)
The above are some of the main tasks you can perform to increase customer engagement, leads, and sales for your carpet cleaning business.
Want Coronation Internet Marketing to help grow your business?
Partner with us!
Shoot us a message by filling out the form below.
Someone on our team will get back to you within 24 hours.